2008 China ECR Conference – "Together, Create Joint Value" Letter of Invitation
The 2008 China ECR Conference will be held at Beijing Oriental Bay International Hotel on June 4, 2008. ECR China cordially requests the honor of your presence at this exciting event and its associated activities!
Over the years, ECR (Efficient Consumer Response) has been committed to maximizing consumer value through cost reduction and continuous improvement of supply chain efficiency. Today, at a time when all enterprises are exploring approaches to raise the operating efficiency of the supply chain, it is becoming increasingly important for business partners to step up efficient cooperation. In an effort to further promote effective and efficient cooperation between business partners and push forward ECR's development in China, we have established the theme of the 2008 China ECR Conference as "Together, Create Joint Value" with the aim of creating a professional platform to facilitate inter-industry communication and bring together leading domestic and foreign retailers, suppliers, technical supporters, consulting companies and government agencies to discuss about industry development trends, share the latest successful cases and work collectively to push for the prosperous development of ECR in China!
We have invited several prominent speakers to share their experiences with the delegates. They include:
- Mr. Zhang Chenghai, Chief Executive Officer, GS1 China; Co-Chairman of ECR China
- Mr. Henry Karamanoukian, General Manager, Procter & Gamble, Greater China; Co-Chairman of ECR China
- Mr. Ken Towel, Chief Executive Officer, Tesco China; Co-Chairman of ECR China
- Mr. Pei Liang, General Secretary, China Chain&Franchise Association;
- Ms Michelle Kam, Director, Institute for Business Value, IBM China
- Mr. William Towler, Client Solution Director, ACNielsen Research (S) Pte Ltd.
- Mr. Jerry Huang, Senior Category Solution Manager, Johnson&Johnson, China Senior Directors of Accenture, IBM, and other renowned retailers, manufacturers and consulting companies from China and around the world
The break-out sessions will feature best practices covering the Demand Creation, Supply Chain Efficiency and IT Solution. The industry expertise and senior management from top companies will share the most valuable experience and learning internationally and locally. In addition, the ECR China Awards 2009 will be introduced this year to all to encourage cooperation and collaboration among trading partners, to recognize efforts made in the ECR movement, and to stimulate sharing of best practices that would improve efficiency in the distribution chain.
The 2008 ECR Conference offers you an excellent opportunity to seek collaborative partners and will provide a platform for you to display the strengths and values of your company. We eagerly anticipate your participation and encourage you to consider the range of exciting ways to increase your visibility on this platform offered by ECR China.
Due to the limit on attendance, businesses and individuals interested to participate are requested to register as early as possible via this website. The Secretariat of ECR China will respond to acknowledge your registration based on the time of your application.
We look forward to welcoming you and count on your active participation!ECR China
April 10, 2008